Unit 53. I/me, he/him, they/them etc.
Use me/him/her etc. (object) after prepositions (for/to/at/with etc.):- This letter isn't for you. It's for me.
- Where's Alan? I want to talk to him.
- Who is that woman? Why are you looking at her?
- We're going to the cinema. Do you want to come with us?
- They are going to the cinema. Do you want to go with them?
- I want those books. Please give them to me.
- Diane never drinks milk. She doesn't like it.
- I never go to parties. I don't like them.
- ‘Where's the newspaper?’ ‘You're sitting on it.’