Unit 56. I/me/my/mine
|I etc.||me etc.||my etc.||mine etc.|
|I know Tom.||Tom knows me.||It's my car.||It's mine.|
|We know Tom.||Tom knows us.||It's our car.||It's ours.|
|You know Tom.||Tom knows you.||It's your car.||It's yours.|
|He know Tom.||Tom knows him.||It's his car.||It's his.|
|She know Tom.||Tom knows her.||It's her car.||It's hers.|
|They know Tom.||Tom knows them.||It's their car.||It's theirs.|
|See Unit 53.||See Unit 53.||See Unit 54.||See Unit 55.|
- ‘Do you know that man?’ ‘Yes, I know him but I can't remember his name.’
- She was very happy because we invited her to stay with us at our house.
- ‘Where are the children? Have you seen them?’ ‘Yes, they are playing with their friends in the garden.’
- That pen is mine. Can you give it to me, please?
- ‘Is this your umbrella?’ ‘No, it's yours.’
- He didn't have an umbrella, so she gave him hers. (= she gave her umbrella to him)
- I gave him my address and he gave me his. (= he gave his address to me) хостинг для сайтов © Langust Agency 1999-2019, ссылка на сайт обязательна